Tuesday, October 18, 2022

My number one


Today seems like a normal day
In this poem a few thoughts I shall say
Allow me to express my gratitude
Thank you for being awesome and cute

Thank you for being my teacher and my best friend
A big gratitude I wish to extend
I'm happy that you're my teacher
A teacher who seems to care

Teachers are the best 
Of all I know the rest 
They teach as the right way
As I do what they say

Number one a place where you are
As a teacher, you're my Number one
You've Always been thoughtful and nice
Willing to help me  through personal advice

You're my favorite teacher without any doubt 
Because you're a nice teacher and you really stand out
In my whole life I will always remember you 
I wish that all my teachers were like you

For all my  wonderful and beautiful teachers
I am happy to be one of your student and you as my teacher
I'm thankful for all the thing you've done
As a teacher, you're my Number one

Reference: 
                      FLTMAG, Nathalie ettzevoglou, June 3, 2020


No comments:

Post a Comment

Quarter 4: The end

            In ICT 10 quarter 4, we learned about sitemaps and Microsoft Front Page. Throughout this period, I gained a deeper understanding...