Tuesday, September 27, 2022

I am me

       

          The life of being in a simple yet kind family is fun and happy, with them i feel complete and make me the happiest person. In our we can also encounter and experience some problem that make our life suffer but also we can learn something from this problems and with our family we can solve them. Being an ordinary girl is a beautiful life, you are being free to do whatever we want or i want to do but with the guidance of my parents. I'm an ordinary girl with an extraordinary dream. a girl who dream to live in a simple yet calm and beautiful life with her family. A girl with a good perception in life and a girl who would stand for her conviction.

           People have their own feelings on someone or something they see and something they do, they have their good and bad side, they have a talent were they are good at everything that some people can or cannot do. What are the thing that i am good at? well there's something that i am good at, and it is pretending to be okay even though i am not okay. Pretending to be happy when i am not actually happy. Pretending to be strong even though you feel like you're already ready to give up. I am good at hiding my feeling all by myself  because i don't want to bother someone and to make someone worried about on what is happening to me and it will just be a burden to them. Maybe things that i am good at is being friendly and making people happy. I believe that pretending to be okay when i am really not okay is just an example of how strong i am as an ordinary girl. I maybe don't have any special talent like others have but i am thankful and proud of who am i.


        With all the things that we encounter and experience, im still here and i would like to introduce myself. I am just an ordinary girl and a hardworking student. I am a girl who is loving and kind to others. I'm the only girl in the family. Being a responsible student and a daughter i have responsibilities that i will do. I am a girl that has a ambitions and dreams for the future me. I am Caisy Aisley Rabara the only daughter among may siblings, the girl who can help and understand other. After all the problem that i encounter or may encounter i will be who i am and i will be whatever i want to be.


Reference:
Picture 1: Pinterest, mingnhu
                   

5 comments:

  1. Hi Caisy! Open up to your friends, it's just your thought that you will might burden them but the truth is they are willing to listen to you, that's what is friend is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caisy! Always remember that I'm always here when you need any help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Caisy! I'm sure you are good at something. Keep believing yourself! Good luck on your studies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Caisy, you can be whatever you want! Just keep going! Be positive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! always remember that you have friends to vent out your problems, don't keep your problems to yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Quarter 4: The end

            In ICT 10 quarter 4, we learned about sitemaps and Microsoft Front Page. Throughout this period, I gained a deeper understanding...